Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3

Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh! For the Love of Bugs....

Monday, June 11, 2007
Oh for the Love of Bugs
A Lovebug flew into Nicholas ear! How does this happen? Well if you know anything about lovebugs they fly around in partners, well I pull out the lovebugs or I thought....One lovebug was in my hand and the other still in Nick's ear ARGGH! My parents where over and my mom and I are trying to think how to get the lovebug out while my dad ran around the kitchen screaming take him to the hospital! Dad ~ I am not taking the baby to the hospital for a lovebug. So I try to take the lovebug out of his ear with a tweezer, I got his legs and a wing not the whole bug Shit! Dad still screaming hospital. We descide on some proxcide and watch the bug start to desinagrate. Good we are on the right track. 3 days later we are out and Nick is telling anybody who will listen to 2 year old chatter: "bug, ear, medi".

0 notes: