Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3

Friday, January 4, 2008

Moving On....

Friday, January 04, 2008
When I moved from WPB to Birmingham I was so thankful for Tasha and her moms group HIH, and loved meeting new people and always having something to do. Yeah and even the drama wasn't bad. LOL I will always have a place in my heart for those "special members" who gathered at "the clubhouse" everyday. And of course there is Amanda, when I was not looking for a friend for a lifetime there she and her red-headed devil came crashing into our life! And I am so glad they did and we will always have that special bond. I miss them! So when I moved back to PSL I started a group with some of the same expectations, and thought I would find another Tasha and Amanda. Well after a year I have called it quits, really me and 4 kids are a group in ourselves and I don't believe there is another Amanda out there for me and my gang. I have no regrets about walking away which I find very odd since I cryed like a baby when I left Tasha HIH. I guess when you are in your hometown with friends who already know you and your kids you don't need to tryout replacement ones. So here is to a new year and new adventures with the old gang who gets me through everyday!

0 notes: