Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Holy Hair Batwoman!


I have been a mommy to boys much longer then to girls so when it comes to my princess' hair I come up short. Some days very short.....

Today while going from friend's blogs and their blog lists (which I read rather then tamper with Kelli's hair), I stumbled upon a few cool sites which I must share with other hair challenged friends.

1. Babes in Hairland, Kelli went to school with the headband cross patch look. Found here.
2. Girly Do's Since we have decided to grow out some of Kelli's bangs (thanks mom) I am trying this one.
3. Hairstyles for Girls has a cool look for Easter, which Kelli might be wearing at Tyrene's.
4.Piggies N Ponies has great step by step pictures.
5. Braids N Bows seems like a great beginner site.

I will continue to look for new ways to do Kelli's hair now that she likes ribbons and bows! These 5 sites are sure to help.

0 notes: