Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3

Thursday, August 26, 2010

She's Crafty

She's crafty - she's gets my glue gun
She's crafty - she's always fun
She's crafty - she's never got a gripe
She's crafty - and she's just my type
She's crafty
Meloney with Stamping Up has always helped tweek my crafty side. Since we started a new school (mascot is an Alligator) she introduced me to a cute gator craft. She helped all us Gator Moms make Alli Gator and I suggested an apple for the teacher...

Being new to "Gatorland" I wanted my children's teachers to know I love volenteering. I had created these monkey cards awhile ago with Meloney using Stamping Up. Today, I took them out and tweeked them up to give out tomorrow. Inside this monkey jungle card says No Monkeying Around, I am here to lessen your paperwork mound. I have a one in five chance some teacher will 'want me'!

0 notes: