Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Somewhere out there,
beneath the pale moonlight,
someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight.
Somewhere out there, someone's saying a prayer,
that we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there.
And even though I know how very far apart we are,
it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star.
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby,
it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky.
Somewhere out there, if love can see us through,
then we'll be together, somewhere out there,
out where dreams come......
Happy Birthday to a special 'someone' out there. Know we are thinking of you tonight and everynight until our dream comes true.

3 notes:

jen said...

We're thinking of your someone psecial too! Praying all her bday wishes come true :)

Livin' out loud said...

WOW! Same day as our Logan!!
Praying for you all.
hugs
Susan

A said...

Aww Nicole. I had no idea. How exciting for you and your family. I would love to here more about her. I saw the pictures on your Facebook. She's beautiful.