Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Days Like These.....

Mama said there'll be days like this,
There'll be days like this Mama said
(Mama said, mama said)
Mama said there'll be days like this,
There'll be days like this my Mama said
(Mama said, mama said)
Love they neighbor is too hard when your neighbors have the manners of howler monkeys. Since the "renters" have moved in we have had no sleep. Hello! yes it is nice to have a pool but screaming and diving in at 1:15 in the morning on a school day? If the noise wasn't bad enough is it necessary to have every outside light on? Our house was lit up like Shea Stadium!
Since we have had no rest, I marched the sleepy children off to school and took Nick to the doctor for his last shot. Why is it our doctor got her medical licence out of a cracker jack box? Couldn't you tell me when I made the appointment he could not get his shots today, I need to wait until 1 month after his last appointment?
I can't wait until tomorrow....

2 notes:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend~ here is hoping that tonight is better!!

Nicole said...

woohoo! Since it rained last night our family was able to sleep! Sorry but I must pray for rain every night at 10pm so we can get our rest....