Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3

Saturday, March 8, 2008

What not to do on a Saturday!

After our crazy week I thought the kids should get to do a fun activity this weekend since it was just me and them. Vinny suggested Chuck E Cheese because every time we go he is at school. I said okay not knowing every other family in Port St Lucie was going to be there! I couldn't find a parking space, that should have been my sign to turn around and go home, but I pressed on parked a football field away and gathered my ducks and headed inside. After a 10 minute search we found a table, ordered our pizza and drinks and handed out the tokens. Now you know, I don't have the average gang of children. Vinny and Sal swore to stay together and take off (in two different directions) Nicholas who is usually brave and goes off on his own is stuck to me like glue and Kelli who is scared of her own shadow and bites her fingers in crowds shocks me by asking for her money and taking off. So now in the Disney-style crowd I have to find my duckling. This is what I find....

Vinny went his way and hunted bad guys while Sal won our gang 140 tickets.

Nick was riding everything in sight.

Kelli took a try at a driving game and collected some flags then rode a roller coaster with Nick!
Than Kelli knocked me over when she asked to ride the horse at the Kentucky Derby (this horse runs and jumps very fast) then she came in 3rd place! You Go Girl, those who know Kelli this was a big feat for her! Over all we had a terrific crazy crowded day at Chuck E Cheese.

0 notes: