Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Psalm 84:3

Monday, March 24, 2008

Never Leaving...


While we where getting ready for Easter Sunday I called Kelli into the bathroom to do her hair. This is our daily routine since she has come home. She stands on the stool infront of the mirror and picks up or down. One or two. While I was brushing her hair for up times two she looks into the mirror and says:

You will never get rid of me right!? I say nope you stuck with us. She says good I love my new family and I don't want to leave. I say that wont be a problem because she is not going anywhere or her brothers. LOL Then she asks about Nana. She says I love Nana too. I say good she loves you too. So Kelli puts her hands on her hips and says well Nana loves all the kids. So I had to agree. I then explained Nana is my mom which Kelli quickly pointed out that makes Pop-Pop my dad. So I say yes. Then she asked in all seriousness Can I (meaning me) share my mom and dad with her dad (Ed). I told her it could be arranged! LOL

It makes me wonder what goes through her head day in and day out. I guess only time will tell.




0 notes: